Closing Date: 28th February 2019
Hours: 37 hours per week
Purpose: To achieve set sales targets and build successful working relationships with accounts. The role reports directly to the Sales Director but will work as part of the full Sales team.
- Increasing overall sales revenue by developing and growing existing accounts and opening new accounts.
- Day to day customer management and maintenance.
- Enhancing current customer relations and developing accounts.
- Analysing market and customer trends to identify new opportunities.
- Prospecting for new business accounts.
- Developing strong relationships across the business.
Experience & Key Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness of the business and competitors.
- Demonstrable account management experience.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Highly numerate.
- Ability to drive the business independently
- Commitment to continuous personal and professional development
- Innovative thinker
- Self-confident and relationship builder
- Personable, approachable and receptive
- Confident with excellent presentation skills
- Quality focus with exceptional eye for detail
- Results driven with an unerring focus and integrity
- Ability to use initiative
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Highly organised with the ability to demonstrate prioritisation skills
To apply for this role, click the apply button, please attach your CV and a covering letter to our Recruitment Team. No agencies please.